Commonwealth Financial Network® Congratulates Honorees in
Forbes' Top 1,000 Next Generation Wealth Advisors List
Waltham, MA (July 26, 2018)–Commonwealth Financial Network®, the nation's largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer, congratulates 15 affiliated advisors on being named to the Forbes' Top 1,000 Next Generation Wealth Advisors list for 2018. The list was published on Forbes.com earlier today.
The 15 Commonwealth-affiliated advisors named to this list are:
- Douglas Boneparth, CFP®, AIF®, MBA, Bone Fide Wealth, LLC, New York, New York
- Shawn Brunner, CFP®, CRPS®, M.J. Baker Financial Advisors, Avon Lake, Ohio
- Joseph Covill, AIF®, CRPC®, CT Financial Partners, Glastonbury, Connecticut
- Rich C. Fitzer, Triad Financial Group, Creve Coeur, Missouri
- Lacey Fugleberg, CFP®, ChFC®, Legacy Wealth Planners, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Matthew Glova, CFP®, CLTC, LifeTime Asset Management, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Theodore Haley, CFP®, AIF®, Advanced Wealth Management, Portland, Oregon
- Benjamin Jones, CFP®, AIF®, Allegiant Private Advisors, Sarasota, Florida
- Gabriel Lapito, MBA, CPA/PFS, CFP®, AIF®, Strategic Retirement Plans, Billings, Montana
- Valerie Leonard, AIF®, CPFA, Grinkmeyer Leonard Financial, Birmingham, Alabama
- Douglas Mavilia, CFP®, Lightship Wealth Strategies, Inc., Newton Lower Falls, Massachusetts
- Bryan Pratt, CFP®, AIF®, Pratt, Kutzke & Associates, LLP, North Mankato, Minnesota
- Mollie Thomsen, AIF®, UICCU Wealth Management, Iowa City, Iowa
- Robert Walczak, CFP®, AIF®, Granite State Wealth Management, Londonderry, New Hampshire
- Eli Wynes, AIF®, UICCU Wealth Management, Iowa City, Iowa
"Congratulations to each of these advisors on being recognized by Forbes," said Wayne Bloom, CEO of Commonwealth. "These vibrant advisors bring new ideas and fresh perspectives to the industry and represent the next generation of independent advice for investors. We are proud to see these advisors recognized, feel fortunate to have them as part of the Commonwealth community, and remain committed to serving their growing practices with the intuitive, integrated technology, tools, and resources that drive productivity and keep their practices client forward."
The 2018 ranking of Forbes' Top 1,000 Next Generation Wealth Advisors1 recognizes advisors born in 1980 or later with a minimum of four years of experience. Advisors were rated based on a proprietary algorithm of qualitative and quantitative criteria: assets under management, revenues generated for their firms, client retention, industry experience, credentials, and compliance records. SHOOK Research also employs an opinion-based weighting system that prioritizes its preferred "best practices," which include business models, activities, processes, and structure. Overall, 5,832 advisors were considered, and 1,000 (17 percent of candidates) were recognized. Click here for the full methodology2 that Forbes developed in partnership with SHOOK Research.
About Commonwealth Financial Network
Founded in 1979, Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, is the nation’s largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer, with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. J.D. Power ranks Commonwealth "Highest in Independent Advisor Satisfaction Among Financial Investment Firms, Five Times in a Row." The firm supports approximately 1,800 independent financial advisors nationwide. For more information, please visit www.commonwealth.com.
Commonwealth received the highest score in the independent advisor segment of the J.D. Power 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2018 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of customers’ satisfaction among financial advisors. Visit jdpower.com/awards.
Join Our Community:
1This recognition and the due-diligence process conducted are not indicative of the advisor's future performance. Your experience may vary. You are encouraged to conduct your own research to determine if the advisor is right for you.
2Portfolio performance is not a criterion due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. SHOOK does not receive a fee in exchange for rankings.