Holistic Investment Solutions
Helping your clients meet their financial goals requires a full range of options. We give you the freedom to choose the right product for your client and the flexibility to use our model portfolios.
Everything you need, for every client
A breadth of choices and a flexible platform allow you to choose specialized solutions that are as unique as your clients and your business.
Myriad Options for Creating Portfolios
And for Managing More Assets in Less Time
Tips of the Trade to Guide You
Insights You Can Tap Into
Those who can, research. Meet the people behind our portfolios.
A fee-based platform lets you build scale and efficiency
Our Preferred Portfolio Services® (PPS) asset management platform lets you choose your path to a fee-based asset management practice. Manage accounts at scale with models you create—or, add time back to your day by relying on ours. Whatever your choice, the result is deeper, more meaningful relationships with your clients.
Manage portfolios yourself
If you prefer to actively manage your client accounts on a discretionary basis—with scale—opt for our PPS Custom program.
- Design your own models using individual securities and funds, or take advantage of model portfolio recommendations from Commonwealth, Morningstar/Ibbotson, or Wilshire.
- Manage everything through our web-based hub, or use our Custom Trading Services program, allowing you to oversee discretionary accounts and delegate the day-to-day trading and administration to our in-house specialists.
Or, outsource it to our team
Experience the best of both worlds with our internal advisory solution, the PPS Select program. Commonwealth's own investment research strategists manage the portfolios, freeing you to focus on building relationships, not models.
- You match client objectives to models and maintain control over the relationships.
- We take care of the due diligence, product selection, portfolio rebalancing, trading, and other administrative responsibilities.
- Select from a range of models, including active, passive, income, alternative, tax efficient, and SRI/ESG.
You can also choose from one of our outsourced asset management programs, including mutual fund and separately managed account options—or work with one of our approved third-party asset managers.