Supercharge your business growth by joining a community designed for financial advisors like you.
Forge powerful industry connections
Your firm's success hinges on your ability to connect with trusted colleagues and financial industry experts. Those connections help you stay up to speed on the latest trends, news, and regulations. Most importantly, your community should help drive better ROI and enhance your goals—so you can keep providing your clients with the best service possible.
Explore how you can elevate your business and client service as part of our community.
Make connections that support your and your clients’ goals
- Build relationships with the highest-producing financial advisors in the industry*
- Get exclusive access to events that help you develop your professional abilities
- Meet business-savvy advisors who have been with Commonwealth for 10 years on average
- Find qualified buyers and sellers for M&A within a supportive community and minimize disruption for your clients
Stay connected through business-building programs
With so many opportunities to learn from, collaborate with, and get inspired by your peers and mentors at Commonwealth, you'll never be scrambling to find targeted professional development again.
These and other exclusive events are only available to Commonwealth advisors.
Access reliable industry expertise and peer support
A Dynamic Network
See your feedback drive positive change
- Easily share your ideas and questions in multiple ways, including our feedback forum
- Have influence on our support and solutions—we respond to 92% of advisors' suggestions within 24 hours
- Get timely responses from Commonwealth's subject matter experts in areas like Practice Management, Compliance, Marketing, and more
- Gain detailed visibility into your peers' needs and challenges
Be a force for good
Discover the power of a different kind of culture.
*Highest gross revenue per advisor among independent broker/dealers, as reported by Financial Advisor, April 2022.
**According to InvestmentNews 2022 Independent Broker-Dealer Survey.