Commonwealth Financial Network® Congratulates Honorees in Forbes' Best-in-State Wealth Advisors List
Waltham, MA (February 16, 2018)—Commonwealth Financial Network® congratulates 22 affiliated advisors on being named to the Forbes' Best-in-State Wealth Advisors list for 2018. The list is published on Forbes.com, and a condensed listing is available in the current issue of the magazine.
The 22 Commonwealth-affiliated advisors named to this list are:
- Julianne Andrews, MBA, CFP®, AIF®, Atlanta Financial Associates, Inc., Atlanta, Georgia
- Thomas Bartholomew, AIF®, Bartholomew & Company, Inc., Worcester, Massachusetts
- Gary Bragg, Bragg Financial Services, Lewiston, Maine
- Debra Brede, AIF®, Qualified Pension Specialist, D. K. Brede Investment Management Company, Inc., Needham Massachusetts
- Joseph Chornyak, Sr., CFP®, Chornyak & Associates, LTD, Columbus, Ohio
- Carrie Coghill, CFP®, AIF®, Coghill Investment Strategies, LLC, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Bruce Hosler, EA, CFP®, AIF®, Hosler Wealth Management, LLC, Prescott, Arizona
- Stacey Hyde, CPA, CFA®, CFP®, Independent Wealth Management, LLC, Memphis, Tennessee
- Gabriel Lapito, MBA, CPA/PFS, CFP®, AIF®, Strategic Retirement Plans, Billings, Montana
- Jeffrey Loring, CFP®, CLTC, CRPS®, Loring Advisory Group, Greenville, Rhode Island
- Michael Marchese, CFP®, AIF®, CPA, Axial Financial Group, Burlington, Massachusetts
- Paul Miller, AIF®, Axial Financial Group, Burlington, Massachusetts
- C. Randal Morris, CFP®, ChFC®, AIF®, Summit Wealth Group, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Michael Ovshak, CFP®, FPS Financial, Inc., New Brighton, Minnesota
- Nichole Raftopoulos, CFP®, CDFA, AIF®, MPAS®, Nvest Financial Group, LLC, Kennebunk, Maine
- Matthew Sliwa III, CFP®, CFA®, AIF®, KSP Financial Consultants, Waltham, Massachusetts
- Matthew Somberg, AIF®, CLTC, Gottfried & Somberg Wealth Management, LLC, Glastonbury, Connecticut
- Richard Tonkinson, MBA, MPA, CFP®, CLU®, AIF®, Tonkinson Financial Inc., Miami, Florida
- Paul Verderese, CFP®, Verderese Financial, Auburn, Massachusetts
- Kurt Whitesell, CFP®, AIF®, Whitesell Financial Group, LLP, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Jonathan Wolff, AIF®, CLU®, Lightship Wealth Strategies, Inc., Newton Lower Falls, Massachusetts
- Eli Wynes, AIF®, UICCU Wealth Management, Iowa City, Iowa
"Congratulations to each of these well-respected and successful advisors on being recognized by Forbes," said Wayne Bloom, CEO of Commonwealth. "These advisors continue to set themselves apart from their peers—passionately advocating for their clients and delivering tailored, expert, independent advice. We remain committed to supporting these advisors and will continue to provide the leading, client-forward technology and resources their complex businesses demand."The 2018 ranking of the Forbes' Best-in-State Wealth Advisors1 list was developed by SHOOK Research and is based on in-person and telephone due-diligence meetings to evaluate each advisor qualitatively and on a ranking algorithm that includes client retention, industry experience, review of compliance records, firm nominations, and quantitative criteria (including assets under management and revenue generated for their firms). Overall, 21,000 advisors were considered, and 2,213 (10.5 percent of candidates) were recognized. The full methodology2 that Forbes developed in partnership with SHOOK Research is available here.
About Commonwealth Financial Network
Founded in 1979, Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, is the nation's largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer, with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. The firm supports 1,778 independent financial advisors nationwide. For more information, please visit www.commonwealth.com.
Join Our Community:
1 This recognition and the due-diligence process conducted are not indicative of the advisor's future performance. Your experience may vary. Winners are organized and ranked by state. Some states may have more advisors than others. You are encouraged to conduct your own research to determine if the advisor is right for you.
2 Portfolio performance is not a criterion due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. SHOOK does not receive a fee in exchange for rankings.