Commonwealth Financial Network® Congratulates Honorees in Forbes' Top 500 Next Generation Wealth Advisors List
Waltham, MA (July 25, 2017)—Commonwealth Financial Network® congratulates six affiliated advisors on being named to the Forbes' Top 500 Next Generation Wealth Advisors list for 2017. The inaugural list was published on Forbes.com earlier today.
The six Commonwealth-affiliated advisors named to this list are:
- Ted Haley, CFP®, AIF®, Advanced Wealth Management, Portland, Oregon
- Gabe Lapito, MBA, CPA/PFS, CFP®, AIF®, Strategic Retirement Plans, Billings, Montana
- Nick Loring, CFP®, MBA, CRPC®, CRPS®, Loring Advisory Group, Greenville, Rhode Island
- Doug Mavilia, CFP®, Lightship Wealth Strategies, Inc., Newton Lower Falls, Massachusetts
- Peter Smith, CFP®, AIF®, Lightship Wealth Strategies, Inc., Newton Lower Falls, Massachusetts
- Eli Wynes, AIF®, UICCU Wealth Management, Iowa City, Iowa
“I extend my sincere congratulations to each of these dynamic advisors on being recognized by Forbes,” said Wayne Bloom, CEO of Commonwealth. “These advisors represent the future of the advice industry, possessing the passion and drive to innovate, cultivate, and deliver superior independent advice to the next generation of investors. We remain committed to supporting the individual growth of each of these advisors and will continue to provide the leading, client-forward resources their businesses demand.”
The 2017 ranking of Forbes’ Top 500 Next Generation Wealth Advisors1 recognizes advisors born in 1980 or later with a minimum of four years of experience. Advisor were rated based on a proprietary algorithm of qualitative and quantitative criteria: assets under management, revenues generated for their firms, client retention, industry experience, credentials, and compliance records. SHOOK Research also employs an opinion-based weighting system that prioritizes its preferred “best practices,” which include business models, activities, processes, and structure. Overall, 2,356 advisors were considered, and 500 (21 percent of candidates) were recognized. Click here for the full methodology2 that Forbes developed in partnership with SHOOK Research.
About Commonwealth Financial Network
Founded in 1979, Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, is the nation’s largest privately held independent broker/dealer–RIA, with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. The firm supports 1,710 independent advisors nationwide in serving their clients as registered representatives, investment adviser representatives, and registered investment advisers, as well as through hybrid service models. For more information, please visit www.commonwealth.com.
Join Our Community:
(1) This recognition and the due-diligence process conducted are not indicative of the advisor's future performance. Your experience may vary. You are encouraged to conduct your own research to determine if the advisor is right for you.
(2) Portfolio performance is not a criterion due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. SHOOK does not receive a fee in exchange for rankings.