Commonwealth Financial Network® Congratulates Honorees in the Financial Times List of 400 Top Financial Advisers
Waltham, MA (March 30, 2017)—Commonwealth Financial Network® congratulates eight Commonwealth-affiliated advisors on being named to the Financial Times 400 Top Financial Advisers list for 2017. This marks the fifth year that the Financial Times has recognized elite financial advisors at national, independent, and regional broker/dealers on its annual list. The list was published today in a special section of the newspaper’s U.S. edition, as well as on ft.com.
Produced independently by the Financial Times in collaboration with Ignites Research, a subsidiary of the Financial Times, the Financial Times 400 is based on each advisor’s performance in several primary areas, including assets under management, asset growth, compliance record, experience, credentials, and accessibility. Approximately 800 applicants were considered, and 400 (50 percent of candidates) were recognized. For the full methodology*, please visit ft.com.
Wayne Bloom, Commonwealth CEO said, “I extend my most sincere congratulations to each of our advisors on being named to this elite list of the nation’s top financial advisors. Their talents and contributions to the financial advice industry have long been recognized by the Commonwealth community, and we are pleased to see their expertise repeatedly recognized on a national scale. We applaud their continued dedication to unparalleled client service, commend their business success, and maintain our unwavering commitment to supporting their independent practices.”
The eight Commonwealth-affiliated advisors (representing five offices) named to this list are:
- Thomas Bartholomew, AIF®, Bartholomew & Company, Inc., Worcester, Massachusetts
- Joseph Chornyak Sr., CFP®, Chornyak & Associates, Ltd., Columbus, Ohio
- Joseph Chornyak Jr., CFP®, Chornyak & Associates, Ltd., Columbus, Ohio
- Robert Mauk, CFP®, Chornyak & Associates, Ltd., Columbus, Ohio
- Ashok Shendure, CFP®, AIF®, MBA, CEBS, RLP®, ChSNC®, BDS Financial Network, Solon, Ohio
- Rajanee Shendure, CFP®, AIF®, RICP®, BDS Financial Network, Solon, Ohio
- Matthew Somberg, AIF®, CLTC, Gottfried & Somberg Wealth Management, LLC, Glastonbury, Connecticut
- Benjamin Wong, CFP®, Benjamin W. Wong CFP® and Associates, Pleasanton, California
About Commonwealth Financial Network
Founded in 1979, Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, is the nation’s largest privately held independent broker/dealer–RIA, with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. The firm supports 1,710 independent advisors nationwide in serving their clients as registered representatives, investment adviser representatives, and registered investment advisers, as well as through hybrid service models. For more information, please visit www.commonwealth.com.
Join Our Community:
*Not indicative of advisor's future performance. Your experience may vary.