Commonwealth Financial Network® Congratulates Honorees in the Financial Times List of 400 Top Financial Advisers
WALTHAM, MA (March 31, 2016)—Commonwealth Financial Network® congratulates 10 Commonwealth–affiliated advisors on being named to the Financial Times 400 Top Financial Advisers list for 2016. This marks the fourth year the Financial Times has recognized elite financial advisors at national, independent, and regional broker/dealers in its annual list. The list was published today in a special section of the newspaper’s U.S. edition, as well as on ft.com.
Produced independently by the Financial Times in collaboration with Ignites Research, a subsidiary of the Financial Times, the Financial Times 400 is based on each advisor’s performance in several primary areas, including assets under management, asset growth, compliance record, experience, credentials, and accessibility. For the full methodology,* please visit ft.com.
"Congratulations to each one of our honorees on being named to this exclusive list of the industry’s top financial advisors," said Wayne Bloom, CEO of Commonwealth. "These advisors demonstrate a true commitment to bettering their clients’ financial lives and are much deserving of this recognition that calls attention to the successful client–focused practices they have built. We commend our advisors’ efforts and will continue to value and support their growing business."
The 10 Commonwealth–affiliated advisors (representing 8 offices) named to this list are:
- Thomas Bartholomew, Bartholomew & Company, Inc., Worcester, Massachusetts
- Debra Brede, D.K. Brede Investment Management Company, Inc., Needham, Massachusetts
- Joseph Chornyak Sr., Chornyak & Associates, Ltd., Columbus, Ohio
- Richard Kass, KBK Wealth Management, LLC, New York, New York
- Michael Marchese Jr., Axial Financial Group, Burlington, Massachusetts
- Paul Miller, Axial Financial Group, Burlington, Massachusetts
- Ashok Shendure, BDS Financial Network, Solon, Ohio
- Rajanee Shendure, BDS Financial Network, Solon, Ohio
- Matthew Somberg, Gottfried & Somberg Wealth Management, LLC, Glastonbury, Connecticut
- Jonathan Wolff, Lightship Wealth Strategies, Inc., Newton Lower Falls, Massachusetts
About Commonwealth Financial Network
Founded in 1979, Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, is the nation’s largest privately held independent broker/dealer–RIA, with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. The firm supports more than 1,650 independent advisors nationwide in serving their clients as registered representatives, investment adviser representatives, and registered investment advisers, as well as through hybrid service models. For more information, please visit www.commonwealth.com.
Join Our Community:
*Not indicative of advisor’s future performance. Your experience may vary.