Commonwealth Financial Network® Congratulates Honorees in Barronâ€™s Top 1,000 Advisors for 2013
Waltham, MA (March 5, 2013)—Commonwealth Financial Network®congratulates Thomas Bartholomew, Joseph Chornyak, Martin Kossoff, Leo Lapito, and Steven Stocker on being named to Barron’s list of America’s Top 1,000 Financial Advisors for 2013.
To compile its annual list, Barron’s, a leading financial publication, uses data based on the nation’s most productive advisors. Barron’s takes a number of criteria into account for this state-by-state ranking, including assets under management, revenue produced for the firm, regulatory record, quality of practice, and philanthropic work.
“I congratulate each of our advisors for ranking in this elite group of financial professionals,” said Commonwealth CEO Wayne Bloom. “Recognition within this prestigious list affirms our longstanding belief in these advisors and their practices, and we are pleased to see them rewarded on a national level.”
Additional information about the Commonwealth-affiliated advisors, which includes how each advisor ranks among other advisors named to the list in his state, is as follows:
- Thomas Bartholomew, founder and president, Bartholomew & Company, Inc., Worcester, Massachusetts, #8 of 25
- Joseph Chornyak, managing partner, Chornyak & Associates, Ltd., Columbus, Ohio: #18 of 25
- Martin Kossoff, principal and president, Kerkering Barberio Financial Services, Inc., Sarasota, Florida: #42 of 70
- Leo Lapito, owner/financial advisor, Strategic Retirement Plans in Billings, Montana: #3 of 5
- Steven Stocker, founder and managing partner, Investment Partners, Ltd., New Philadelphia, Ohio: #7 of 25
Bloom concluded, “What speaks to me the most is that these five Commonwealth advisors either ranked markedly higher than last year or are new to the list, proving their determination to improve year-over-year. We support their endeavors to do right by their clients and celebrate their accomplishments.”
About Commonwealth Financial Network
Founded in 1979, Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, and a registered investment adviser, is the nation’s largest, privately held independent broker/dealer, with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. The firm supports more than 1,450 independent advisors nationwide and makes available a comprehensive array of financial products and services. For more information, please visit www.commonwealth.com.