Commonwealth Financial Network® Congratulates Honorees in the Financial Times List of 400 Top Financial Advisers
Waltham, MA (March 22, 2018)—Commonwealth Financial Network® congratulates nine Commonwealth-affiliated advisors on being named to the Financial Times 400 Top Financial Advisers list for 2018. This marks the sixth year that the Financial Times has recognized elite financial advisors at national, independent, and regional broker/dealers on its annual list. The list was published today in a special section of the newspaper's U.S. edition, as well as on ft.com.
Produced independently by the Financial Times in collaboration with Ignites Research, a subsidiary of the Financial Times, the Financial Times 400 is based on each advisor's performance in several primary areas, including assets under management, asset growth, compliance record, experience, credentials, and accessibility. Approximately 880 applicants were considered, and 400 (45.4 percent of candidates) were recognized. For the full methodology*, please visit ft.com.
Wayne Bloom, Commonwealth CEO, said, "Congratulations to each of our advisors named to this prominent list. These independent advisors put their clients' needs first and foremost, and their objective, tailored approach to financial planning is respected by the industry. We maintain our commitment to providing the infrastructure and support these successful practices need to run their businesses and stay client-centric."
The nine Commonwealth–affiliated advisors (representing six offices) named to this list are:
- Thomas Bartholomew, AIF®, Bartholomew & Company, Inc., Worcester, Massachusetts
- Debra Brede, AIF®, D.K. Brede Investment Management Co., Inc., Needham, Massachusetts
- Joseph Chornyak Sr., CFP®, Chornyak & Associates, Ltd., Columbus, Ohio
- Joseph Chornyak Jr., CFP®, Chornyak & Associates, Ltd., Columbus, Ohio
- Sharon Duncan, CFP®, AIF®, MBA, Selah Financial Services, Friendswood, Texas
- Robert Mauk, CFP®, Chornyak & Associates, Ltd., Columbus, Ohio
- Ashok Shendure, CFP®, AIF®, MBA, CEBS, BDS Financial Network, Solon, Ohio
- Rajanee Shendure, CFP®, AIF®, RICP®, MBA, BDS Financial Network, Solon, Ohio
- Benjamin Wong, CFP®, Benjamin W. Wong CFP® and Associates, Pleasanton, California
About Commonwealth Financial Network
Founded in 1979, Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, is the nation's largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer, with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. The firm supports 1,778 independent financial advisors nationwide. For more information, please visit www.commonwealth.com.
Join Our Community:
*Not indicative of advisor's future performance. Your experience may vary.