- Our Furry Friends
- Donating money and supplies to help shelter and care for homeless, abused, and injured animals.
- Building Homes
- Taking a break from an educational conference to lend a hand to Habitat for Humanity.
- Cradles to Crayons
- At the “Giving Factory,” providing disadvantaged children with essential items to help them thrive.
- Chemo Caps
- Bringing the community together to hand-knit hats for children undergoing cancer treatment.
- Home Cooking
- Making dinner at the Ronald McDonald House for the families of children being treated at nearby hospitals.
- Boys & Girls Club
- A fun afternoon of bowling with the kids from the Clairemont Boys & Girls Club.
- Beck’s Bikers
- Taking a ride to support pediatric cancer research at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
- Holiday Giving
- Adopting families from Waltham and delivering presents and good cheer at the holidays.
- Birthday Wishes
- Providing crafts, cake, and presents to homeless children in Dorchester.
A Charitable Foundation Serving the Communities Where We Work, Live, and Visit
About Commonwealth Cares
Commonwealth Cares, a 501(c)(3) charity, is the platform from which all of us in the Commonwealth community can offer our time, talent, and financial support to help relieve human suffering, promote social and economic growth, and protect our planet’s resources.
Commonwealth Cares is funded primarily through generous contributions from Commonwealth Financial Network, but its continuing success depends on the contributions and participation of other members of the Commonwealth community, including advisors, home office staff, and all of our families, friends, and extended networks.
A look at one of our most popular and rewarding initiatives.
Efforts range from local programs, such as supporting the Waltham and San Diego Boys & Girls clubs, to humanitarian relief efforts happening on a global scale. The foundation has a specific focus on children and education, poverty relief, and disaster assistance, but our board will consider any opportunity for giving that meets the goals of the foundation.
All operating and administrative expenses for Commonwealth Cares are also borne by Commonwealth. One-hundred cents of every dollar contributed goes directly to the causes we support.
Reach us at Commonwealth Cares Board.