- Our Furry Friends
- Donating money and supplies to help shelter and care for homeless, abused, and injured animals.
- Building Homes
- Taking a break from an educational conference to lend a hand to Habitat for Humanity.
- Cradles to Crayons
- At the “Giving Factory,” providing disadvantaged children with essential items to help them thrive.
- Chemo Caps
- Bringing the community together to hand-knit hats for children undergoing cancer treatment.
- Home Cooking
- Making dinner at the Ronald McDonald House for the families of children being treated at nearby hospitals.
- Boys & Girls Club
- A fun afternoon of bowling with the kids from the Clairemont Boys & Girls Club.
- Beck’s Bikers
- Taking a ride to support pediatric cancer research at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
- Holiday Giving
- Adopting families from Waltham and delivering presents and good cheer at the holidays.
- Birthday Wishes
- Providing crafts, cake, and presents to homeless children in Dorchester.
Committed To Helping Those In Need
Learn more and find out how you can donate or get involved
A look at one of our most popular and rewarding initiatives.
For more than three decades, we have been dedicated to serving the communities where we work, live, and visit through a diverse range of causes and organizations. We formed Commonwealth Cares, a 501(c)(3) charity, in 2010 to maximize the impact of those efforts. By freely donating our time, talent, and financial support, we strive to help relieve human suffering, promote social and economic growth, and protect our planet’s resources.
Commonwealth Cares is funded primarily through generous contributions from Commonwealth Financial Network, but its continued success depends on the contributions and participation of other members of the Commonwealth community, including advisors, home office staff, and all of our families, friends, and extended networks.
Efforts include local programs in and around our home cities of Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California, giving back events at our educational conferences, and humanitarian relief assistance on a global scale.
The foundation backs hundreds of causes and our board will consider any opportunity for giving that supports the goals of the foundation.
All operating and administrative expenses for Commonwealth Cares are also borne by Commonwealth. One-hundred cents of every dollar contributed goes directly to the causes we support.
Visit Commonwealth Cares to learn more.