Commonwealth Financial Network® Congratulates Honorees in Forbes' Top Women Wealth Advisors List
Waltham, MA (February 28, 2017)—Commonwealth Financial Network®, the nation’s largest privately held independent broker/dealer–RIA, congratulates four affiliated advisors on being named to the Forbes’ Top Women Wealth Advisors list for 2017. The inaugural list was published on Forbes.com earlier today.
The four Commonwealth-affiliated advisors named to this list are:
- Julianne Andrews, MBA, CFP®, AIF®, Atlanta Financial Associates, Inc., Atlanta, Georgia
- Debra Brede, AIF®, D.K. Brede Investment Management Company, Inc., Needham, Massachusetts
- Carrie Coghill, CFP®, AIF®, Coghill Investment Strategies, LLC, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Nichole Raftopoulos, CFP®, CDFA®, AIF®, MPAS®, Nvest Financial Group, LLC, Kennebunk, Maine
“Congratulations to each of these remarkable advisors on being recognized among our industry’s most dynamic advisors,” said Wayne Bloom, CEO of Commonwealth. “These women are distinguished leaders, dedicated to their practice and committed to bettering the financial livelihood of their clients. We value their partnership and their individual contributions to the Commonwealth community, and we will continue to offer the support their businesses demand.”
The ranking of Forbes' Top Wealth Advisors(1) (Top Women Advisors) is based on an algorithm of qualitative and quantitative criteria, including a minimum of seven years of experience, a minimum of $1 million in production, and the weighing of factors including revenue trends, AUM, compliance records, industry experience, and best practices (gathered through telephone and in-person due-diligence interviews). Shook Research also employs an opinion-based weighting system that prioritizes its preferred “best practices,” which include business models, activities, processes, and structure. Overall, 2,723 advisors were considered, and 200 (7.3 percent of candidates) were recognized. For the full methodology(2) that Forbes developed in partnership with SHOOK Research, please visit http://bit.ly/2lTaJwS.
About Commonwealth Financial Network
Founded in 1979, Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, is the nation’s largest privately held independent broker/dealer–RIA, with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. The firm supports 1,710 independent advisors nationwide in serving their clients as registered representatives, investment adviser representatives, and registered investment advisers, as well as through hybrid service models. For more information, please visit www.commonwealth.com.
Join Our Community:
(1) This recognition and the due-diligence process conducted are not indicative of the advisor’s future performance. Your experience may vary. As your specific needs and circumstances may vary, you are encouraged to conduct your own due diligence.
(2) Portfolio performance is not a criterion due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. SHOOK does not receive a fee in exchange for rankings.