Commonwealth Financial Network® Congratulates Honorees in the Financial Times List of 400 Top Financial Advisers
Waltham, MA (March 25, 2015)—Commonwealth Financial Network® congratulates eight Commonwealth-affiliated advisors on being named to the Financial Times 400 Top Financial Advisers list for 2015. This marks the third year the Financial Times, one of the world’s leading global business news organizations, has recognized elite financial advisors at national, independent, and regional broker/dealers in its annual list.
The Financial Times 400 is based on each advisor’s performance in six primary areas: assets under management, asset growth, compliance record, experience, credentials, and accessibility. For the full methodology,* please visit ft.com.
“Congratulations to each one of our distinguished advisors on being named to this exclusive list of the industry’s top financial advisors,” said Wayne Bloom, Commonwealth CEO. “We know the effort these advisors put forth each day advocating for their clients and helping them achieve their financial goals, and we are pleased to see their work recognized on a national scale. We applaud their dedication to client service and commend their business success.”
The eight Commonwealth-affiliated advisors (representing six offices) named to this list are:
- John Bacci, Foundation Financial Advisors, Inc., Linthicum, Maryland
- Thomas Bartholomew, Bartholomew & Company, Inc., Worcester, Massachusetts
- Debra Brede, D.K. Brede Investment Management Company, Inc., Needham, Massachusetts
- Joseph Chornyak, Sr., Chornyak & Associates, Ltd., Columbus, Ohio
- Joe Cox II, Webster Wealth Advisors, Wilton, Connecticut
- Jeffrey Karelis, KSP Financial Consultants, Waltham, Massachusetts
- Edward Porter, KSP Financial Consultants, Waltham, Massachusetts
- Matthew Sliwa, KSP Financial Consultants, Waltham, Massachusetts
About Commonwealth Financial Network
Founded in 1979, Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, is the nation’s largest privately held independent broker/dealer–RIA, with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. J.D. Power ranks Commonwealth “Highest in Independent Advisor Satisfaction Among Financial Investment Firms, Four Times in a Row.” The firm supports approximately 1,600 independent advisors nationwide in serving their clients as registered representatives, investment adviser representatives, and registered investment advisers, as well as through hybrid service models. For more information, please visit www.commonwealth.com.
Join Our Community: