- The freedom to pursue whatever affiliation model works best for you, knowing that no matter what you choose, we’ve got you covered
- A fully integrated technology platform that seamlessly incorporates everything you know that’s important to your clients with how your firm operates, helping you forge deeper relationships
- A virtually seamless transition process supported by a team of experts to help you stay focused on serving your clients
- Practice management consulting to provide guidance on staffing, marketing, succession planning, and more
- Knowledgeable and engaged employees who strive to provide you with truly indispensable service, along with a culture that has made us a 25-time Best Place to Work winner**
- Direct access to our managing partners who have an average tenure of more than 20 years at Commonwealth
For the third time in a row, J.D. Power and Associates ranks Commonwealth “Highest in Independent Advisor Satisfaction Among Financial Investment Firms.”*
Being recognized for this once was very special, but receiving it three straight times has us feeling enormously proud—because of what it means we’re accomplishing for our advisors. It demonstrates that we’re consistently delivering the type of indispensable experience they and their clients can’t live without. Year after year, day in and day out, this motivation hasn’t changed. Nor will it—you can count on it.
And here’s something else you can count on: Commonwealth is committed to remaining an independent privately held broker/dealer–Registered Investment Adviser. This gives us the freedom to stay focused on your business needs, not the needs of shareholders or stock prices. For 34 years, we’ve offered stability, predictability, and cultural values that haven’t changed with the times.
Simply put, when you choose our team, you gain a partner that’s wholly committed to your success—and we prove it every day by investing in the resources you need to grow your business. You can count on us to consistently deliver:
You’ll find links on the upper-left of the page that provide an executive summary of our philosophy and other relevant facts to help you understand the difference Commonwealth can make to your clients and your business. If you’d like additional information or would like to tour our cyber back office—what you see on the public side is just the tip of the iceberg—please don’t hesitate to call us at 866.462.3638, or start a conversation here.
At Commonwealth, you’ll find a team of people doing all they can every day to help advisors and their clients succeed. If that sounds like a good fit, I invite you to contact us to learn more about putting this kind of consistency to work for you!
*Commonwealth Financial Network® received the highest numerical score in the independent advisor segment in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2010, 2012, and 2013 Financial Advisor Satisfaction StudiesSM. 2013 study based on 2,547 total responses and measures overall financial advisor satisfaction among advisors registered with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) investment firms. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of financial advisors surveyed in October 2012–February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
**Best Place to Work recognition includes Boston Globe Top 100 Places to Work 2008–2013; San Diego Business Journal Best Places to Work 2009–2013; U-T (Union-Tribune) San Diego 2013; and Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT 2007–2013