- The freedom to pursue whatever affiliation model works best for you, knowing that no matter what you choose, we’ve got you covered
- A fully integrated technology platform that seamlessly incorporates everything you know that’s important to your clients with how your firm operates, helping you forge deeper relationships
- A virtually seamless transition process supported by a team of experts to help you stay focused on serving your clients
- Practice management consulting to provide guidance on staffing, marketing, succession planning, and more
- Knowledgeable and engaged employees who strive to provide you with truly indispensable service, along with a culture that has made us a 30-time Best Place to Work winner*
- Direct access to our managing partners who have an average tenure of more than 20 years at Commonwealth
What does it mean to be supported by the nation’s largest privately held independent
broker/dealer–Registered Investment Adviser? For so many Commonwealth advisors, the answer is a surprisingly simple one: consistency.
For 35 years, the Commonwealth community—and the unique combination of people and resources we offer—has been exclusively focused on delivering what advisors need to serve their clients and run their businesses, day in, day out. Whatever business model you pursue, however you choose to affiliate with us, you can rely on us to do the same for you—thanks to our stability, predictability, and cultural values that don’t change with the times.
And here’s something else you can count on: Commonwealth is committed to remaining independent, because that’s how we remain free to stay 100-percent focused on your business needs, not the needs of shareholders or stock prices.
Simply put, when you choose our team, you gain a partner that’s wholly committed to your success—and we prove it every day by investing in the resources you need to grow your business. You can count on us to consistently deliver:
You’ll find links on the upper-left of the page that provide an executive summary of our philosophy and other relevant facts to help you understand the difference Commonwealth can make to your clients and your business. If you’d like additional information or would like to tour our cyber back office—what you see on the public side is just the tip of the iceberg—please don’t hesitate to call us at 866.462.3638, or start a conversation here.
At Commonwealth, you’ll find a team of people doing all they can every day to help advisors and their clients succeed. If that sounds like a good fit, I invite you to contact us to learn more about putting this kind of consistency to work for you!
*Best Place to Work recognition includes Boston Globe Top 100 Places to Work 2008–2014; San Diego Business Journal Best Places to Work 2009–2014; U-T (Union-Tribune) San Diego 2013; and Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT 2007–2015