- Best Practices, Proven Results
- Scaling Your Practice, Supernova-Style
- Enhanced Web Security Features You Should Enable Today
- The Accidental Specialist: Leadership Tips for Wealth Managers Who Oversee Retirement Plans
- Choosing a Pension Payout Option: Lump Sum Vs. Annuity
- Grow their businesses
- Remain compliant
- Keep up with changes in home office procedure and policy
- Stay abreast of home office and external technological advancements
- Keep up with changes in the investment world
- Stay informed on corporate events
The Commonwealth Business Review (CBR) is the flagship—and award-winning—print publication of Commonwealth Financial Network®, which we distribute six times per year exclusively to Commonwealth advisors, prospective advisors, and industry partners.
We have always believed the quality of the CBR—and the depth and breadth of coverage it offers—is unparalleled in our industry. It's clear we're not the only ones who think so:
The American Society of Business Publication Editors has recognized the CBR multiple times over the past six years for excellence in both editorial content and design. Most recently, the CBR received the Gold award in the Custom Publication General Excellence: Newsletter category for 2013.
This recognition is all the more gratifying considering that the CBR was judged nationally across all industries and business sectors.
Are you a financial advisor interested in receiving a one-year subscription to the CBR?
Following are a few articles that were published in the CBR. The articles featured here will be updated periodically.
The CBR offers a forum for dialogue, discussion, information, and inspiration that our field force may use to: